As an infrastructure at the German Center for Infection Research (DZIF), the Clinical Trial Unit tracks DZIF's study activities in the “Healex Site Management System (SMS)”. Studies are sorted by indication and are continuously updated.
The study register has recently been expanded to include the category “COVID-19”. For the first time, not only DZIF study activities are presented here: In order to provide a comprehensive overview in the current pandemic situation of planned and already active COVID-19 studies in Germany, the Clinical Trial Unit is cooperating with researchers from various German Centers for Health Research and other networks.
- Viral Infections (Beschreibung)
- Bacterial Infections (Beschreibung)
- Infektionen bei Immungeschwächten Patienten (Beschreibung)
- CoCoNut: Cologne Cohort of Neutropenic Patients
- ISI - Improving Diagnosis of Severe Infections in Immunocompromised Patients: Improving Diagnosis of Severe Infections in Immunocompromised Patients (ISI)
- PILGRIM: Impact of Prescription Quality, Infection Control and Antimicrobial Stewardship on Gut Microbiota Domination by Healthcare-Associated Pathogens
- V114-022: A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Comparator-Controlled, Multicenter Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of V114 in Reci-pients of Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Invasive Pilzinfektionen (Beschreibung)
- Gastrointestinale Infektionen (Beschreibung)