As an infrastructure at the German Center for Infection Research (DZIF), the Clinical Trial Unit tracks DZIF's study activities in the “Healex Site Management System (SMS)”. Studies are sorted by indication and are continuously updated.
The study register has recently been expanded to include the category “COVID-19”. For the first time, not only DZIF study activities are presented here: In order to provide a comprehensive overview in the current pandemic situation of planned and already active COVID-19 studies in Germany, the Clinical Trial Unit is cooperating with researchers from various German Centers for Health Research and other networks.
- Viral Infections (Beschreibung)
- COVID-19 (Beschreibung)
- MERS-CoV (Beschreibung)
- Ebola (Beschreibung)
- Hepatitis (Beschreibung)
- HIDIT II: A multicenter randomized study comparing the efficacy of pegylated interferon-alfa-2a plus placebo vs. pegylated interferon-alfa-2a plus tenofovir for the treatment of chronic delta hepatitis The Hep-Net International Delta Hepatitis Interventional Trial II
- OPTEX 2/3: OPtimization of treatment for patients with chronic hepatitis C infected with HCVgenotype 2 or 3: 12 vs. 24 weeks of Treatment EXtension for patients without rapid virological response (OPTEX 2/3)
- HIV / AIDS (Beschreibung)
- Influenza (Beschreibung)
- Varizella zoster (Beschreibung)
- Bacterial Infections (Beschreibung)
- Infektionen bei Immungeschwächten Patienten (Beschreibung)
- Invasive Pilzinfektionen (Beschreibung)
- Gastrointestinale Infektionen (Beschreibung)